Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Friday Link Love #9

Another mixed bag for this long overdue edition of Link Love. 

  • Houzz.com It's the Pintrest of home decor pictures. And you can search any random thing that comes to your mind. Like "Tile Flooring meets Hardwood Flooring" (I might have done that...and it worked!) Plus they have an incredible app. So you can search while you're on the go. 
  • 10 Tips Every Blogspot Blogger Should Know from Driven by Decor  I employ all of these tips except the last two, until I read that post. I've switched to Google+ storage (and yes, I might be adding Adsense to the blog...anyone have any advice about it?)
  • I'm totally lost sifting through the blog Emily A. Clark. It's a...surprise! Interior decorating blog and I love her eclectic relaxed style. 

  • And it may be a bit weird to link back to old posts on my own blog, but it's Easter weekend and Easter now makes me think of being in Israel with a show two years ago. 
at the Dead Sea. Me and the two actors, Graham and Arne. 

Thankfully, it was safe to be there two years ago. Unfortunately, things are not so good there now. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the conflict. Israel is an incredible place, in many ways. 



Happy Easter Weekend!


Lisa.xo






1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Houzz looks and sounds very cool. Thank you for the introduction to it. Bookmarked for future decor inspiration big time!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...