Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Link Love #8


  • Fascinating couple of articles about a fashion phenomenon dubbed 'normcore'. An interesting read for me - seeing as though I look at vintage fashion as an extension of "me/my identity". 
             


  • Another post from The Nesting Place about taking life Slow
  • This incredible home filled with beautiful antiques.


  • AMAZING videos about washing and moisturizing your face.



  • And finally, I love this classic look from Keiko Lynn.


Lisa.xo



3 comments:

  1. "Norcore" is a new word on my radar. Off to learn more about it right this very moment, but not before wishing you a joyful last weekend of March (OMG, 2014, slow down, seriously!!!), dear Lisa.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links. Thanks for being such a valuable resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I follow trends enough to even notice that normcore was happening! Those were great articles on the topic. I have always had a vision of what I want to wear it just comes down to finding items to match what is in my head. That seems to be the tough part. A lovely round-up of links as always!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...