Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blogger Style Inspiration

Hey! I'm finally back with the land of the living after a CRAAAZZY week last week working on an NFB short film (I'll fill you in on the details of the film and hopefully be able to post it here once it's been edited and released!). I was working 15 hour days and running my feet off, but it was so rewarding! I've spent most of this week laying on the couch. ugh...I was tired!

Anyway, I've got an outfit post to share with you on Saturday and some Link Love coming your way tomorrow, but today I want to share with you the bloggers who inspire my style the most. These are the folks whose posts I MUST click on when a new one appears in my reader. I can't get enough of these ladies' style.

Here they are, in no particular order. :)


Kendi Everyday

This blog may (or may not!) come as a surprise to you as style inspiration for me. There's nothing about Kendi's style I don't love. She is a master at mixing prints and colours. She has a simple, effortless, chic style that I aspire to emulate - perhaps not in trend, but in feeling.
Plus, she's crazy funny. Reading her blog is just as good as checking out her amazing outfits.



Atlantic-Pacific

Blair is another blogger who is a mix master - this girl can rock a trend like nobody's business , but still manages to maintain a thread of personal style no matter what she's wearing. One of the biggest take-aways here is that there is nothing like a signature piece - in Blair's case, her Karen Walker 'Super Duper' sunnies to put her own stamp on every outfit.
Again, I love her use of colour and pattern mixing. And am always enamoured with her outfit's silhouettes. Full skirts? Skinny jeans? Yup. Love it.



Through the Looking Glass

This one a vast departure from our last two bloggers. Although I was never a goth kid, I totally love this girls style (she doesn't reveal her real name on her blog, just goes by mothmouth). Perhaps it's my own penchant for wearing all black, but I love her unapologetic individual look - it's toughness and it's femininity. She is also incredible at mixing textures, as one must be if you are to wear one colour from head to toe.
Plus, she's got pretty wicked long hair...I want mine to be that long (sooo close!!).



Vintage Vandalizm

This blogger will come as no surprise to you as style inspiration for myself, as she is another self proclaimed rockabilly girl. I love Jasmin's edgy vintage look - it's everything I wish my own look was   and so much more.



Esme and the Laneway

This blogger is another no-brainer style inspiration. If you've been hanging around for a long time you already know I love Marianne's feminine, vintage style. She's got an enviable collection of pretty vintage dresses and pairs them with substantial modern wedges and platform shoes - a twist I love and try to emulate in the summer.



Vixen Vintage

I love Solanah's take on menswear and her amazing boot collection. I want to wear boots with everything when I check out her blog.



Which bloggers do you find inspiring?

Lisa.xo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely ladies. I'm not familiar with all of them, so I'm off to check out the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration! I really like the bold colors that the first gal you featured uses... I'm trying back to get into the colors mood for the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would honestly say that I garner inspiration from every fashion blogger I follow. Yes, some stand out more than others, but in general, I am constantly impressed and inspired by everyone that pops up in my feed (which, admittedly, is why they're there in the first place ;)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a fan of Solanah and her style. I just love her! :) But I love all of them too for the way how different their styles are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, new blogs to follow!! I have just started following your recommendations of Vintage Vandalizm and Kendi Everyday. I was already following Atlantic Pacific, Esme and the Laneway, and Vixen Vintage. I'm a vintage lover but I just love fashion in general, so I like to follow different kinds of blogs for inspiration. Thanks for the heads up! P x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...