Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Outfits: Reality

The Boy and I went out for an impromptu drink on Sunday night - he was having a rough day and needed to get out of the house. I was happy to oblige.

I'm trying to get real with myself about Outfit posts these days. I usually only want to take outfit photos of dresses or really cute/special outfits. As if you guys wouldn't be interested in the way I wear my clothes every day. The fact of the matter is that I really like to wear pants and right now my style is really about the mix: girly and edgy, vintage and modern with a touch of pin-up/rockabilly.
So in an effort to get past my own head games I'm going to start taking more outfit photos.

Here's what I wore out on Sunday night.








50's Cat Eye Glasses: were Grandma Cotton's
Black Bauble Necklace: Le Chateau
Black and White Striped Tee: Joe Fresh
Hot Pink Cardigan: Smart Set
Green Suede Belt: thrifted
Grey Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Green Spectator Pumps: Forever 21



Lisa.xo


2 comments:

  1. I love (underline that a million times, pretty please) seeing any and all sorts of outfits that you post. You have a stellar eye for fashion, a wardrobe (and the space needed to house it in) that mos women would sell their firstborn for, and are just as lovely and fashionable a lady as Canada has ever produced. I'm so happy to hear that you're planning to share more of you looks with, whether they're to the nines or more in the way of everyday ensembles (thank you!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how ya feel on this subject. I've been trying to broaden mine too.

    I really dig this outfit. It's fun and speaks on all of the levels you said where your style is at right now!

    And I still can't get over your dressing room!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...